Admin-abuse

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  CranK 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

-Lucid-
    Participant

Why are some people admin? Free VIP? Set up votes when they feel like it? There has been posts about this before but nothing happens. We voted for a map. Had fun on the new map, but then an admin set up a vote about change map. HE GOT A NO. NO!. Then he set up another vote with different maps. These admins should never be admins. An admin should be admin for the good of the server. NOT. NOT for himself/herself.

Kramp
    Participant

I agree with you. We voted for Train and then Vincenzo started 3-4 votes because he want to play de_sunny until he got the result he wanted.

What happened? Almost everyone left the server and he had to change to Dust2 for people to come back.

Joakim
    Participant

Hi Lucid&Kramp. How do you know that I did those votes? 🙂

Thanks

Kramp
    Participant

Because another admin wrote in the chat that “Vin” did it.

Joakim
    Participant

Oh ok. Which admin wrote it?

So basically, if a random player writes something about another player, you guys just beliefs it? Maybe before starting a thread and blaming me for something I didn’t do, you maybe can ask me first?

Thanks.

Kramp
    Participant

If an admins write something yes then I believe it. I dont remember who it was but you can probably read chat logs or watch HLTV demo. And I tought it was you also because you were talking about “Everything is better than this map” and all other admins was quiet.

Joakim
    Participant

So if I wrote that “everything is better than this map” does that mean that I changed the map?

Case closed. Bye

CranK
    Keymaster

Joakim has given you an answer even if it wasnt what you where expecting.
    Everyone has been heard & there seems to be nothing more to discuss.

-= This thread is now closed! =-

Many regards
    CranK

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Admin-abuse’ is closed to new replies.