Banning for following rules

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  CranK 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Kim Larsen
    Participant

Why does admins ban the ones following rules now? What is this?

Please check server this evening – ban 22.36 – nickname q

Map is inferno_old. I follow bomb as the only one. Bomb is sitting around in slope and dies. I take bomb as he dies and runs towards A as I claimed after picking up bomb (where most other players went). I shoot some admins and gets banned instantly. What is going on? Why do You ban people who follows bomb 1 to 1 for doing the mission? Always just have had fun on server and in this community and now this is beginning to happen? One has looked forward to a fun everning with insanegaming and gets banned without any reasonable reason for 3 hours. I am guessing it must be a mistake. But I am still sad about this I must say.

Could someone decent please check video from tonight around 22.36 and explain what is going on? (22 marts 2020)

Looking forward to be informed

Best regards

Kim Larsen
    Participant

Why does admins ban the ones following rules? I am sure tied of this. Could someone in this nice community please take an adult conversation with the admins banning people just want to play by rules and without admins abusing rights when they are killed? What is this?

Please check server this evening – ban 22.36 – nickname q

Map is inferno_old. I follow bomb as the only one. Bomb is sitting around in slope with bomb and dies. I take bomb as he dies and runs towards A as claimed. I shoot some admins and gets banned instantly. The other day I got banned twiced as well having picking up the bomb or having bomb. What is going on. Seriously? I am quite upset right now. Always just have had fun on server and in this community and now this is beginning to form a pattern. Could someone please check video from tonight around 22.36 and explain what is going on?

Best regards

Kim Larsen
    Participant

Could You please get admins stop ban the player with the bomb for not following bomb? What is up with admins these days? You get in to the server. Gets bomb first round. Gets banned for an hour?

Krambananen
    Keymaster

Hi!

If you give me your steamID I will look in to what happened.

Krambananen

Krambananen
    Keymaster

Actually, our headadmin Starmo gave you a 3 hour ban with the reason “complete your mission”. I am sure he is willing tou explain to you why you got banned, and i am sure it’s for a valid reason.

We have a ticket system so next time you are banned please make a ticket instead, we do not handle ban appeals in the forum anymore. And also, don’t make multiple threads about the same issue. I tried to help you in your previous thread but i never got an answer.

Krambananen

starmo
    Keymaster

Hi Kim,

I was the one that banned you. Map before Inferrno_Old was Dust2 and I see you sneaking around with the bomb from B to A the B again resulting in most of the team dying. I even got a lot of complaints from other players that you usually do that when you have the bomb. Ther admins have informed me that you should NOT have the bomb because of your behavior. Unfortunately, we can’t have certain players just drop the bomb because of there behavior.
    On the Inferno_Old I see that T does not push and most of them are in T house, then I see you sneaking in the house with the bomb. That is why you got a ban.

//starmo

CranK
    Keymaster

Hello Kim!

I have merged your topics. Now, if you create one more with the same purpose I will delete it.
    If you want to talk further about your situation, we have a ticket-system that you can use to get in touch with us. 🙂

Starmo has given you an answer about why he banned you & Im gonna close this thread now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Banning for following rules’ is closed to new replies.