Bomb plant bug

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Kim Larsen 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

ibuz
    Participant

Hello, please fix bomb plant bug. Anyone else having this? When I try to plant, it says “choose strategy”. I have already choose it in base. And when I choose strategy (again) it wont allow to plant, but it says “wait 9 seconds untill choosing another strategy”.

Why I keep having this? I dont know what triggers it, as it comes random and in different maps.

PITTBULL
    Participant

strange..
    Iknow that it can happens sometimes. but just plant and dont push 1 or 2.. But will look in to it!

ibuz
    Participant

If I press 1 or 2 it does not let me plant, but it will say “wait 9 secs before changing strategy”..

But I found a way to “fix” the bug, just drop the bomb, pick it up and plant then. But it will take couple seconds, so its not a great fix. Would be good if someone would look into it and maybe find out whats wrong with the script.

CranK
    Keymaster

This bug can have several reasons why it happens but I guess it propbably can be because we have a few plugins
    that depends on the same code. We are looking into it! 🙂 Thx for the headsup!

ibuz
    Participant

OK cool, thx. It is very frustrating when it happens and team is angry “why you dont plant bomb”.. x)

Kim Larsen
    Participant

I can sure relate to that, ibuz 🙂 Very unpleasant to have teamplayers or even admins yelling at you ‘to plant the bomb!’ when a mod/script/code/bug prevents you from doing just so 🙂

Kim Larsen
    Participant

Haven’t experienced for a while though, som maybe it is fixed by now?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.